Skip to content
Data Protection Declaration
1. Information on the collection of personal data
- We will inform you below about the collection of personal data through the use of our website. Personal data is all data which can be linked personally to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Jens Frederic Kliewer (see our Imprint). Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address addressed to "der Datenschutzbeauftragte"/ "The Data Protection Officer".
- If you contact us by email or by using the contact form, the data provided by you (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to reply to your enquiry. We delete the data produced in this context once it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit its processing if it must be retained due to statutory retention obligations.
- If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we desire to use your data for promotional purposes, we shall inform you below in detail about the respective procedures. We also list there the determined criteria for the duration of retention.
2. Your rights
- You are entitled to exercise the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
a. The right to information,
b. The right to correction or deletion,
c. The right to limit processing,
d. The right to object to any processing,
e. The right to data portability.
- You are also entitled to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When you use our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. when you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we collect only that personal data which is transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data, which is technically required by us to be able to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1f GDPR):
a. IP address
b. Date and time of request
c. Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d. Content of the request (specific page)
e. Access status/HTTP status code
f. Respective quantity of data transferred
g. Referring website
i. Operating system and its interface
j. Language and version of browser software.
4. Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after it has been declared to us by you.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can enter an objection against the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required for the purposes of fulfilling a contract with you, which will be represented by us in the following descriptions of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to state the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection by you, we will check the circumstances and will either cease or adapt the data processing or present to you any compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
- You can of course object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your objection to advertising use at the following contact address: (see our Imprint)