Be PartOf theFuture -
We're always looking for talented, creative and passionate people to join our team.
Excellent design, successful cooperation, mutual successes and interests are the aspects that define us at HID and which we bring to life for new clients, new employees and the international UX/UI design scene.
With your support, our goal is to increase our inbound marketing impact and develop our social media stream into a lively, informative experience.
We offer you the position of Social Media Manager in our team on a part-time basis with approx. 20 hours per week, e.g. as a working student, at the next possible date. The place of work is either at our Hamburg or Kiel locations.
In our team you will be responsible for the planning, research, conception, design and implementation of inbound marketing activities. This primarily includes our social media profiles and our website. In addition, we would like to establish exciting events with you at which we can make competent statements on the topics of design and innovation with our employees, customers and partners, either in person or online.
- Study place in communication design, business studies, online marketing, design or comparable
- First experiences in the implementation of social media measures
- Enjoy communication and networking
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written German and English
Excellent design, successful cooperation, mutual successes and interests are the aspects that define us at HID and which we bring to life for our customers, new employees and the international UX/UI design scene.
In our team we offer you the position of Senior Designer full-time at the next possible date. The place of work is either at our Hamburg or Kiel locations.
In addition to a keen eye for aesthetics and a feeling for interaction design, you have a high degree of empathy and the self-conception of a team player. You define the goals, requirements and quality of the projects holistically - we are enthusiastic designers and considered rejecters. You work closely and in partnership with all other disciplines and have a clear understanding of the importance of interface design for the success of our clients, for their innovative ability and existence. With your experience and knowledge you will take over the holistic process support of UX/UI projects. You bring in your talent to structure projects and agile work processes. You are curious and constantly willing to develop yourself and the team.
- Experience in project management or project leadership
- Several years of experience in UX/UI design of digital products and services
- Routine in common design methods
- Good software skills for expressing yourself creatively, such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, After Effects or InVision
- Attention to detail - Branded interaction is a priority for us
- Sense for intelligent information design
- Passion for the critical analysis of conventions and technical feasibility
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written, in German and English
- Solid moderation and presentation skills
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your application documents at email@example.com.